View our Christmas opening hours
Monday-Friday – 5pm – Late
Saturday & Sunday – 1pm – Late
Join The FIRE Family
Do you love the hospitality industry but strive for a work-life balance?
Then we have the perfect career move for you!
We are currently hiring a Restaurant Manager to join our FIRE family.
We are looking for an experienced, sociable and outgoing person with a passion for customer service. Join FIRE today; as leaders in the hospitality industry, you will have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop within the company.
What we’re looking for:
- 5 years of restaurant/food & beverage management experience.
- The ability to coach, train and mentor a team.
- A passion for customer relations.
- A can-do attitude.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customer issues and complaints and follow problems through to resolution.
- Strong customer-facing and communication skills.
- Customer service orientation
- Develop and implement service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Create hiring plans for FOH staff with the Restaurant Director.
- Recruit, mentor and develop FOH staff and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and delegation.
- Ability to coach and development of staff through fun activities and training.
- Conduct performance reviews with all staff noting areas for improvement.
- Schedule onboarding and training for all new staff
- Keep ahead of the industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to company priorities.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Liaising with our Beverage Manager and Guest Relations manager on ways to improve the overall guest experience.
- Using online platforms such as Tripadvisor, to market the business through staff incentivisation/Training.
- Birthdays off or double paid
- Refer-a-friend bonus
- Staff discount in FIRE & and our award-winning sister restaurant SOLE Seafood & Grill.
- Free meals on duty
- Bike to work scheme & Commuter Taxsaver Annual tickets
- Commission-based incentives.
- Training and education opportunities (such as HACCP training, cocktail & wine training, food training, allergen training, and much more!)
- Endless progression possibilities
- Staff events
- Christmas Saving Club
- And much more!
Or send your CV and Cover letter to