FIRE Safety Protocols
As part of our Safety Protocol, The FIRE Team has implemented a suite of unobtrusive measures to help protect customers and colleagues as part of a collective global goal to defeat Covid-19…….
We have reduced our table lay-out and increased customers’ seating by a minimum of 1-meter distance, to ensure a more comfortable dining experience for you while offering safe distance dining between other guests.
At FIRE we take great pride in our existing cleaning, safety, and hygiene standards, we, however, recognise that customer confidence and trust in our hospitality experiences are more important now than ever, we have re-visited all our procedures and have added a number of new and important protocols:
- FIRE will engage dedicated and highly trained staff to constantly clean surfaces and touchpoints with increased frequency and will have a dedicated cleaning team on duty daily.
- Hand hygiene remains extremely important. Safe and easy-to-use hand sanitiser stations will be located on arrival and throughout the restaurant for your convenience.
- Upon arrival at your table, a hot disposable sanitising hand towel will be presented as part of your FIRE hospitality experience.
- At all times, a lead team representative will be on duty to make sure protocols are strictly adhered to at both the front and back of the house to ensure the safety and wellbeing of colleagues and guests.
- All staff will be wearing facemasks and we kindly remind all guests that government regulations do also require all guests to wear masks on entry to the restaurant and while moving around. Masks can be removed while you are seated at your table.
- FIRE Steakhouse & Bar adheres and operates under the COVID-19 Work Safety Protocol employer checklist No 8 – Ventilation
Additional Covid-19 measures that FIRE is introducing as part of our Safety Protocols:
- As FIRE currently continues to operate Outdoor Dining Only, Proof of Immunity is not currently required by our guests.
- As FIRE is a spacious building over two floors this allows us to offer a separate entrance and exit for all customers during busy times to help keep a safe distance between you and other guests.
- In line with current government guidelines, table sizes will be restricted to parties of 6 guests.
- Dedicated experienced hosts will be available to manage guest flows on arrival and departure.
- To play our collective part in defeating Covid-19, one guest from all parties, including walk-ins, will be required to provide a contact number and email address.
- Cash-free methods of payments including Revolut and Apple pay are available and encouraged
In consultation with our amazing team of hospitality professionals, we have introduced the following new measures for our team;
- Daily Temperature and Health checks.
- Weekly Antigen Screening from external medical professionals.
- Separate Staff entry and exit point.
- A new staff bicycle parking area.
- Staggered start and finish times to avoid high traffic within staff changing areas
- All staff will be wearing protective face masks
- Our staff canteen and break area will be re-located within the Mansion House complex to allow comfortable social distancing between colleagues.
- New Kitchen traffic flows and procedures to protect our team and guests.
- Ongoing internal and external training on new and updated policies and protocols
- Flexible rosters where possible to support team members with children at home during schools and childcare closures
FIRE Steakhouse & Bar is committed to providing the safest environment possible, whilst maintaining your hospitality experience at the forefront of everything we do. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to FIRE and with all these changes, one thing that will never change – our friendly professional hospitality and that FIRE taste.
Strategically staggered reservations are now opened online for bookings by email, FIRE@mansionhouse.ie, or by phone 01 676 7200.
*Please note the above is subject to change.
COVID-19 SAFETY CHARTER
The COVID-19 Safety Charter is an initiative endorsed by the Irish Government to reinforce confidence in domestic and overseas visitors in tourism businesses.
Receiving this Charter means that at FIRE Steakhouse & Bar, every employee has completed appropriate COVID-19 hygiene and safety control training. We have also appointed a COVID-19 Lead Worker Representative, who completed the extensive Fáilte Ireland COVID-19 Safety & Hygiene Control Training.