FIRE Receives COVID-19 Safety Charter
COVID-19 Safety Charter
The COVID-19 Safety Charter is an initiative endorsed by the Irish Government to reinforce confidence in domestic and overseas visitors in tourism businesses. This is designed to give comfort and reassurance to employees, employers and consumers that FIRE has opened safely. Fáilte Ireland issued guidelines for the Irish tourism and hospitality industry, which is designed to meet the government’s safety guidelines.
Receiving this Charter means that at FIRE Steakhouse & Bar, every employee has completed appropriate COVID-19 hygiene and safety control training. We have also appointed a COVID-19 Lead Worker Representative, who completed the extensive Fáilte Ireland COVID-19 Safety & Hygiene Control Training.
What does this COVID-19 Safety Charter mean for FIRE?
- Our team have a clear understanding of the COVID-19 infection.
- FIRE has awareness in our role and responsibility for helping prevent the spread of infection.
- We have a clear understanding of the standard precautions surrounding COVID-19 infection control.
- Our team have a clear knowledge of the correct hand washing techniques and practices.
- FIRE knows how to apply all this knowledge to our place of work.
The FIRE team are delighted to have received this COVID-19, after implementing our Welcome Back Protocols. We are committed to providing our guests with a safe and comfortable dining experience. We would like to say a big thank you to our guests who have visited us over the past few weeks after re-opening.
Find out more about Fáilte Ireland COVID-19 Safety Charter here.