View our Christmas opening hours
Monday-Friday – 5pm – Late
Saturday & Sunday – 1pm – Late
Loyalty System Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- You can sign up for the FIRE and SOLE loyalty programme when dining in the
restaurant or via the FIRE and SOLE website. You will start availing of the benefits of
our Loyalty programme from your next visit.
- Once you have signed up for the FIRE and SOLE loyalty programme, you will be
entitled to a glass of prosecco on arrival for you and your party, up to 15 people. You
must quote your loyalty number when making the reservation and notify the staff
upon your arrival.
- You will earn 5 points for every euro spent on food items when you dine in either
- FIRE or SOLE. Each point is equivalent to one cent and can be used against any food
- You can redeem your points in both FIRE Steakhouse and Bar, Dawson Street, and
- SOLE Seafood and Grill, South William Street.
- We will help you celebrate by giving you Double points for your birthday when you
dine with us during the month of your birthday.
- To earn your loyalty points, you must present the card before receiving your bill.
- In accordance with the Public Health (Alcohol) Act 2018, from January 2021, we will no longer be permitted to award or allow redemption of loyalty card points arising from the sale of alcohol.
- Points can be manually added after you dined in the restaurant up to 7 days later if you present a copy of the bill and the reservation details.
- Please be advised that your loyalty points will be voided if the account remains inactive for 12 months.
- Your loyalty points cannot be exchanged for a monetary sum.
- Please be advised you cannot use the loyalty programme in conjunction with other offers.
N.B A loyalty member that has a loyalty card that was registered before the 1st of May 2021 will need to register to a new card to avail of all the great benefits offered, in both FIRE Steakhouse and Bar and SOLE Seafood and Grill, before the 30th of September 2022, when all the old cards will be deemed invalid.