International Women’s Day: Chloé Fessler
Why was Chloé nominated:
Chloé is a dear friend of mine – probably the kindest person I know.
She is only in her 20s, and she dedicates the majority of her free time to volunteering, helping people and making sure her friends are having the best time.
Just a couple of the many things that come to mind:
- Chloé wrote birthday songs and organized 2 surprise birthday parties;
- Chloé volunteers with Inner City Helping Homeless
- She was one of the volunteers at the “Fill a Luas” Christmas campaign
- She volunteers every Tuesday at night to make sure no homeless people are cold/hungry;
- Chloé fostered a lost puppy her colleagues found on the DART
- Chloé is always there for a karaoke night with me and our friends;
- She bakes the best brownies!
How Chloé feels about being nominated:
I never expected to be nominated for this type of event.
I consider myself just “one of many” people that give their time.
I love giving my time to help the ICHH and never thought this would be picked up on as something nomination worthy, but I’m terribly touched by this :). If I had known about this, I would have nominated 2 of our ICHH members who work tirelessly toward improving homelessness in Dublin!