View our Christmas opening hours
Monday-Friday – 5pm – Late
Saturday & Sunday – 1pm – Late
FIRE Restaurant Christmas Booking Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing Fire Restaurant & Lounge at The Mansion House to celebrate the festive season 2019!
Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully:
- To ensure you enjoy a complete dining experience here at Fire Restaurant & Lounge, we would like to make you aware that we operate a Two Hour Seating policy on all tables, and for this reason, we recommend our guests arrive 15 minutes prior to booking to ensure they enjoy their full 2-hour seating. Due to high demand, there is no exceptions/flexibility on this policy, we appreciate your understanding on this.
- All bookings are considered provisional until both a deposit (deposits not needed for 7 or fewer guests) and a signed copy of the terms and conditions are received by Fire Restaurant. Provisional bookings will only be held for 1 week.
- Holding Deposits are:
- €20 per person for lunch / €30 per person for dinner
- All deposits will be redeemed against the final bill on the night of the reservation unless the party is absent, or there is a significant drop in numbers.
Please note, cancellations or a drop in numbers of bookings greater than:
- 20 persons must be made at least 1 month prior to the date of the reservation.
- 10 persons must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the reservation.
- 4 persons must be made at least 1 week prior to the date of the reservation.
- Bookings cancelled or numbers dropped within the cancellation period shall incur a charge of €20 per person for lunch and €30 per person for dinner.
- Final numbers must be confirmed 7 working days prior to the booking
- We ask that all parties of 6 people or more choose from the Set Christmas Menus (relevant to the date of booking) and pre-order wines and bottled water.
- Christmas Lunch Table D’Hôte Menu is priced at €36.50pp & is available on select dates – 4th, 10th and 11th December
- Christmas Lunch Set Menu is priced at €42.50pp & is available on all other dates from 28th November
- Christmas Dinner Table D’Hôte Menu is priced at €55pp and is available on select dates 25-27 Nov, 1-4, 8-11December
- Christmas Dinner Set Menu is priced at €60pp and is available on all other dates.
- The A La Carte Menu is available at any time strictly for groups of less than 6 guests
- Please note that bills for tables of 6 or more people will be subject to 12.5% discretionary service charge and that groups over 12 may be seated on two tables or more in the direct vicinity of one another, to ensure service standards are maintained.
- All accounts must be settled on the day unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Payments must be settled in no more than two transactions
- In order to operate our two-hour seating effectively, please note that the bill will be presented 15 minutes prior to your allocated out-time to ensure the service of our next seating is not hindered.
- A mobile contact number and an email address must be given when securing the reservation, so we may use it to contact the group organizer.
- Reservations will only be held for 15 minutes. We ask all guests to arrive on time so that we may provide you with the best level of service. If customers are late they may find that it affects service.
- The room will be decorated for Christmas, with festive music playing. We do not provide any entertainment as such. You are of course welcome to bring Christmas crackers and table decorations should you wish.
If you have any queries regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact us on:
Phone: 01 676 7200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com