View our Christmas opening hours
Monday-Friday – 5pm – Late
Saturday & Sunday – 1pm – Late
Job Opportunities at FIRE Restaurant and Lounge
We are delighted to announce that we have a number of job opportunities available to join our ever expanding FIRE team. We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, creative, customer-focused full-time Bar Manager to lead our beverage team at FIRE Restaurant & Lounge. The ideal candidate will be incredibly motivated with a passion for wines and spirits and be able to integrate well within the core team of managers and staff. You will be a hands-on manager who understands the importance of working hard but can also inspire people to reach the same objectives as you. You will love working with fresh new products and always be looking to improve the customer’s experience.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience within a bar manager role
- Are passionate about the bar industry with a keen interest in the Dublin bar scene
- Have an excellent knowledge of gross profit, wage management, and stock control
- Have developed new cocktail menus and are always looking to source new seasonal ingredients
- Are able to lead, develop and motivate a team that will consistently deliver the very best of customer service
Offering a great salary and the chance to be involved within an iconic Dublin Restaurant Group with future career opportunities available.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Sharon@mansionhouse.ie
Experienced full-time Receptionist/ Host
We are currently recruiting a receptionist/host to join our busy front of house team.
- Superior Organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good phone manner
- Highly presentable
- Good team player
- Skilled in excel and word
- Experience in the hospitality industry would be an advantage
To be considered for this role please send your CV to ReservationsManager@mansionhouse.ie
We are currently recruiting a number of part-time waiting staff to join our award-winning bar team.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have one year experience working in a high-end restaurant
- A good level of food and beverage knowledge.
- Extremely hardworking
- Well presented
To be considered for either of these roles please send your CV to Sharon@mansionhouse.ie
Please note all our customer-facing roles require high-level English and all our roles require a valid working permit.